Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I'm not real good at this, am I?

This whole "running a club" thing, I mean.  I guess I'd better start getting my tail in gear again.

If ye'd like to meet Scratch and Dent in person, they're planning a lil trip at the end of February, to a convention in Virginia. I think I am going, but I'll have to check up on the hotel's pet policy. If not, I'll send Grog. He's pretty good with a camera, although how he manages to push the lil buttons with those hooves o' his, I'll never know.

At any rate, I'm currently working on some stuff for the site, if I can ever catch Scratch home from work to run the design by her......

Stay tuned--and thank you for your patience!

Aye,
Mort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message. We're just cool like that. Comments are moderated, though. See you soon!

Thanks!
Scratch

Ports Of Call

Cannon Fodder