Thursday, July 22, 2010

Some liketh it hot............

Our crop of tomatoes isn't going as well as I'd like... the hot peppers, however, are going wonderfully. I've been stringing them up over the stove to dry. I had two strings already; would I need a third? I would indeed. In fact, since this picture was taken, I've almost filled up the third string, too.
We've also added a couple of goblets to the feast gear; they're transparent red plastic--gothic looking, to be sure. Now all we need are some decent looking period plates and we'll be good to go.

Also, we need an event that will be worth our time and trouble, and not full of idiots.

Scratch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message. We're just cool like that. Comments are moderated, though. See you soon!

Thanks!
Scratch

Ports Of Call

Cannon Fodder